Google Forms is an application that allows users to create forms (interactive documents that facilitate data collection). All data entered into the form is automatically entered into a downloadable spreadsheet!
Google Calendar is an application that facilitates the efficient managing and sharing of events.
Google Mail (GMail) is a multi-faceted communication tool. Do not be misled by its simple user interface! Beneath it are a rich set of functions that allow you to accomplish ...
- Bilingual Parent Communication. Use Gmail's Translate feature to communicate with parents in different languages.
- Global Writing Projects. Establish pen pals for your students in other states or countries, and use the Translate feature to let them correspond!
- Internal Email Addresses. Establish school-based email addresses for all stakeholder groups (Administration, Faculty, Staff, Board, Students - even Parents) to effect spam-free, virus-free communication and file exchanges.
To Learn More ...
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Slide Presentation - 54 Slides)
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Professional Development Webinar - 58 minutes, 52 seconds)