Google Forms is an application that allows users to create forms (interactive documents that facilitate data collection). All data entered into the form is automatically entered into a downloadable spreadsheet!
Google Calendar is an application that facilitates the efficient managing and sharing of events. Imagine being able to easily manage the following scheduling tasks ...
- Shared School Calendars. Create district, testing, grade level, and leadership calendars - and share them all with appropriate stakeholders.
- Check-Out Calendars. Manage your school's shared resources like field trip vans, media center equipment (books, projectors, computers, cameras, etc). Know who has what at all times!
- Standards Mapping. Teachers with common subjects can all align their course standards with projected dates of completion..
- Pacing Guides. Teachers with common subjects can stay abreast of each team members' pace with respect to completing their standards maps.
- Using Appointment Slots for Office Hours. Administrative staff will especially find it handy to allow the efficient scheduling of appointments during designated office hours.
To Learn More ...
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Slide Presentation - 54 Slides)
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Professional Development Webinar - 58 minutes, 52 seconds)