Google Docs is an application that allows users to create and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with all school stakeholders (students, parents, faculty & staff, administration, board, and community).
Google Forms is an application that allows users to create forms (interactive documents that facilitate data collection). All data entered into the form is automatically entered into a downloadable spreadsheet!
Google Calendar is an application that facilitates the efficient managing and sharing of events.
Google Mail (GMail) is a multi-faceted communication tool.
Google Talk is a text, voice, and video chat application. When used wisely, it can facilitate powerful, positive communication between school stakeholders ...
- Invite Guest Teachers To Your Classroom. Use Google Talk's video chat to allow teachers from other charter schools to be guest stars in your daily classroom production!
- Increase Parental Involvement. Allow parents to participate in daily instruction by leading your classroom warmups, or by reading to students!
- Conduct Parent / Team Meetings. Imagine the scheduling convenience of conducting parent conferences or collaborative department meetings online!
- Conduct Online Office Hours. With parental permission, allow students to ask questions and receive help on homework, or even more detailed project assignments!
To Learn More ...
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Slide Presentation - 54 Slides)
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Professional Development Webinar - 58 minutes, 52 seconds)