Google Forms is an application that allows users to create forms (interactive documents that facilitate data collection). All data entered into the form is automatically entered into a downloadable spreadsheet!
Google Calendar is an application that facilitates the efficient managing and sharing of events.
Google Mail (GMail) is a multi-faceted communication tool.
Google Talk is a text, voice, and video chat application. When used wisely, it can facilitate powerful, positive communication between school stakeholders.
Google Sites is a service that allows you to build and to maintain Web sites. Imagine being able to publish ...
- Classroom and School Websites. Google sites allows you to easily create, edit, and publish classroom Web sites - with embedded features like calendars and videos!
- Student Electronic Portfolios. Archive and showcase student work (like projects and reports) in a portfolio that students can maintain even after they leave your class! This documentation of their work can be a powerful tool - especially during their senior year, when they will be completing scholarship and college applications.
- School Curricula / Class Syllabi. Share your approach to instruction with your students, their parents, administrators, and even board members!
To Learn More ...
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Slide Presentation - 54 Slides)
- Google Apps in Classrooms and Schools: 32 Ways to Use Google Apps (Professional Development Webinar - 58 minutes, 52 seconds)